Mew! <3!

Harborer of Hope

That Others May Live!
Staff member
*Waves tiny paw Maniacally!* Well, its taken a while for mew mew huh? To be honest, she was gonna hold out to the very end of sanity before popping over here.... BUT after receiving a few picture screen shots of loved ones telling her "We MISS you!" She could'nt take it anymore and well.....heeeeere she is! :D
Look forward to pouncing old friends and helping new ones! Hell, mew mew will even repost her "plushie" Poem here again soon! ;)

-THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE!-

Hello Mew! Talos here! And my wife who played a lot with you on Schtack...her main character was Blue! Been trying to get her to play here but she still needs more convincing....

MEW-MEW!!! It's MyauJane!!! Grr, I missed you so much. X3
glomp.gif
~MERP!

I hope to play with you soon! =3

awwwwe Thank you Dab-kun! *squeezes!* <3 Talos-kun! *more squeezies!* and lets see if you can tell her girls play here too and the lovers that PLAY together STAY together! =') NDW-kuuuun! *GLOMPS!* <3 AAAaaand MJ-chaaaan! *Counter-pounces and hugs adoringly!* that Glomp emoticon was EPIC! Its signature mew! She GLOMPS and what happens offscreen is between pouncer and Pouncee! <3 <3 <3!!
Again, thank you ALL and looking forward to pouncing all of you! Even the lost ones strewn everywhere across other servers...

-THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE!- =3

Who are you. They're gossiping about you on the discord
Mew is mew! Guess you can sum mew up in this context....Imagine EVERYTHING that would make someone dread going online on an MMO...Now imagine Someone who would represent the OPPOSITE of said dread...garnish with Cat Ears, a Tail, and a loving purrsonality...That's your mew! W....Wait...."Gossiping about mew on discord???" *Runs to discord in a PANIC!*

Back