Message of love to Ephinea server

Nytriel

A dreamy android...
Guildcard
I just wish to thank you for the good times!

This server is just great for me! The atmosphere that reigns there is like what one could find at the beginning of PSO. (For those who played at the time)

I played on a lot of server, but i feel at home here and it's so nice...
The players are so pleasant, the mutual help between all is really present and it is a great pleasure to play in these conditions.

Continue like this, you have everything to gain!

Thanks to the team, thanks to the community and thanks to sega for this wonderful game that is PSO!

Long live Ephinea!

I love you all and eat cookies :p

PS: Sorry for my execrable English! XD​

I just wish to thank you for the good times!

This server is just great for me! The atmosphere that reigns there is like what one could find at the beginning of PSO. (For those who played at the time)

I played on a lot of server, but i feel at home here and it's so nice...
The players are so pleasant, the mutual help between all is really present and it is a great pleasure to play in these conditions.

Continue like this, you have everything to gain!

Thanks to the team, thanks to the community and thanks to sega for this wonderful game that is PSO!

Long live Ephinea!

I love you all and eat cookies :p

PS: Sorry for my execrable English! XD​
Eeeeee! Glad we made such a warm impression Nytri-san! Your "execrable" English conveyed purrfectly what you wanted us to hear. Mew herself likes to see our little tribe more like 'Family' than a simple collection of passionate players on an awesome server. <3 Welcome Home! =3

Nice to see you are enjoying things Nytriel!:)

I only wish I could have that sense of nostalgia that you do, but it was nice playing together!

Back