/me waves hi

ethinton

I'm brand new to PSO in general and Ephinea in particular, so I wanted to briefly introduce myself and say hi!

I've been playing all types of games for what seems like ages, but this one is new to me, and I never played back in the "old days" as I seem to read often from former GameCube and Dreamcast players. I primarily got into this game as a vehicle to stay connected with some friends who are playing together here, despite being the only one of us who has never played it before. I'm quite enjoying my time here so far, and I'm glad I've been able to kick off my PSO experience here on Ephinea!

Anything in particular that a brand newb should be aware of that's not in the FAQ? Thanks in advance, and looking forward to getting to know some other folks to possibly play with as well! <3

I'm brand new to PSO in general and Ephinea in particular, so I wanted to briefly introduce myself and say hi!

I've been playing all types of games for what seems like ages, but this one is new to me, and I never played back in the "old days" as I seem to read often from former GameCube and Dreamcast players. I primarily got into this game as a vehicle to stay connected with some friends who are playing together here, despite being the only one of us who has never played it before. I'm quite enjoying my time here so far, and I'm glad I've been able to kick off my PSO experience here on Ephinea!

Anything in particular that a brand newb should be aware of that's not in the FAQ? Thanks in advance, and looking forward to getting to know some other folks to possibly play with as well! <3
EEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Ethin-san carefully!* Don't for a SECOND look down on yourself for missing out on 'the old days' dear! All you really missed out on were the RAMPANT HACKING that's given most of us Old Guard Dreamcaster and Cubers 'Some' form of PSO PTSD! XD! It's Wonderful to hear how you managed to nurture your gaming friendship via use of one of the most friendly online venues (vehicles) out there! Yes, there are guides speckled all over the forums for new players...but as you already surmised, only YOU will find your niche and fighting style as you move along and get exposed to some of our moar passionate residents. You're gonna Love it here! Welcome to the tribe! Welcome Home~! =3!

Back