Maximum Attack E Time Records.

4:40 - Striker (RAmar) {CritDraw}

pso132118873001188252.png

Quite the RNG run, it took many tries to get a decent enemy movement pattern, ATP rolls, etc.
Sub 4"40 shouldn't be too hard to achieve, but this is my best attempt for now.

Last edited:
solo_seabed_553.png
Earl Grey (RAct) - {Ender}
Got this after a few hours of runs last night while developing some new strats. Hell stopped working on some recoboxes/Zele, and I messed up two Delbiter spawns. I think 5"30 is doable with these strats. I'll run again for a few more hours before event end and post video if I get a clean enough run.

A practically perfect run would probably be close to 5 minutes, but there's just no way hell will work like that.

Time is taken on Kill Frame
mz4H2y7.png
https://streamable.com/uprhc

Will try and improve this one on Unseen

Got a couple F1 Baranz during the runs

Here it is. I'm actually proud of this run. It's improvable, but I literally finished with 1 minute before maintenance. This was cutting it close xD

R O O (RAct) - {Roo}

solo_seabed_544.png
Earl Grey (RAct) - {Ender}

Got this shortly after the 5"53 but haven't had the willpower to run again. Sub 5"30 should be straightforward with enough time for hell to somewhat cooperate. This doesn't mean first try on everything, but within two combos for frozen Sinow Zele and within one combo for most recoboxes.

I have ideas that could get this down to sub 5"15 next year but would need to improve some gear first.

Couple more 3p runs with @No Hit and @mt76907 that haven't been posted yet. As usual both of these have room for improvement, mines in particular felt like with lucky df overflow and no dmc we could have saved a lot of time. Temple we're not even positive about the class composition but we felt like sub 4 was respectable so that was where we called it.

Back