making some cash

So just got here and I wanted to know a decent way to make PDs so I can be a part of the economy. So i can buy maxed mags/ H/battles and all that. What are some not awful ways to establish myself here?

So just got here and I wanted to know a decent way to make PDs so I can be a part of the economy. So i can buy maxed mags/ H/battles and all that. What are some not awful ways to establish myself here?
At low levels, can prolly imagine selling MAGs? Not a lot of potential til' you're DEEP in ULT and have decent %hit rares that ppl lust after. And if it's H/Battle and a 200 MAG you're in need of...mew prolly has a few in need of a loving home~! Just mail her~! =3

As Carnage stated the best way to make it here is the old fashioned way. I have a pretty fat account that i setup that only took me a few months. The fastest way to do that is to Jump in leveling groups mostly doing TTF or ep4 stuff. Then with strategic pd usage you can go far fast. First pds as you mentioned, depending on class, getting an H battle and 50H charge or zerk vulcs{hunter} or same but shot, or FS, SN{ranger}. 4 slot frames so you can use units. A smartlink, and then H arm, or H pow or ability. I would recommend grabbing a H HP too to survive boss hits if needed. this way you can have a pretty pow char fast and make your grindage to ult fast. once you get there you can grab pds and other items much faster. Make sure your in ephinea discord. it is essential to trade and meetup with others. also make sure you devour the ephinea wiki. there are differences here and it is the most complete guide to the game. it is your best friend!

You can hit me up on discord for a 4 slot starter frame if you want. Im Mostly outta units or id have those too. i need to find a new stash of units from someone.

Have fun and good luck!

Yes that, so what is HBR
HBR question was already answered. However here is the Box Run guide.

HBR question was already answered. However here is the Box Run guide.

Literal thank you, the all caps makes it better

Back