Making a return!!! Cant wait

NYT Raven

Heya folks its good ole NYT RAVEN from back n the day when the serv was new!! I quit shortly after the first lvl200s were achieved :) :) **miss yu fools**

My bestfriend wants 2 get down on some pso which was enough 2 kickstart my return 2 this lovely game and server & community !

My pc will be fixed sometime 2mrw, ima log ASAP!!! Cant wait cant wait 2 play with yus again!!

If ya see me around dont be scared 2 say hello, im always down 2 help

-----NYT RAVEN-----
--ONE LOVE--

Im so excited 2 return sir! Any room in psg? Itll be myself and 2 others coming with me. Both of them starting fresh/1st time here.

35 slots open at the moment. About 1500 TP away from Member Limit 100.

Awesome, thats perfect. My comp will be fixed 2mrw so thats wen ill be able 2 dust off thoses keys n get my castly pewpews back on

Ima be so lost 2mrw, all those mags and sranks i was workin on b4 i quit is gunna be a pain 2 figure out what the heck i was doing!

Awesome, thats perfect. My comp will be fixed 2mrw so thats wen ill be able 2 dust off thoses keys n get my castly pewpews back on

Ima be so lost 2mrw, all those mags and sranks i was workin on b4 i quit is gunna be a pain 2 figure out what the heck i was doing!

Play Hardcore!

Haha oh im deff gunna mess with it this time around! My 2 buddies that r starting up will be softcore until they get the swing of things again, but once their ready ima talk them into playin sum HC hehe they both played HC diablo 3 with me so its in their blood!!

Back