Maintenance completed for April 12th.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Guildcard
Maintenance for 12th April has been completed.

The Easter Event has started! During the Easter Event, you will be able to find Event Eggs from monsters which can be traded or gambled for various goodies at The Egg Shop in Episode 2. Please note that the eggs will not be received from boxes or scared rappies.

Please note that the Egg Shop is currently not up and will up shortly in the future. When it is up, this post will be updated and an event thread will be posted on the forums.

The normal rotating boosts will also be doubled for the duration of the event.

The Hunters Boost Road has also been changed the Maximum Attack 4 R series. The timers will be removed from these quests shortly.

Furthermore, as apologies for the delayed event, and since we're also all stuck inside due to the COVID-19 crisis, the Valentine's Event will also run alongside the Easter Event once again.

This means you will receive extra rare drop rate the more people you play with.

2P: +10%
3P: +15% (extra 5%)
4P: +20% (extra 5%)

Your daily luck boosts will also combine for a further increase.

We hope you enjoy the event!

Last edited:
Thanks so much! Could someone please tell me where I may be able to find the enemy counts for these quests? They are not on the Ephinea wiki.

Thanks so much! Could someone please tell me where I may be able to find the enemy counts for these quests? They are not on the Ephinea wiki.

The quests depend on different rotations for Maximum Attack 4 routes A, B, and C in all three episodes (1, 2, and 4). Take a look here at each quest's monster count.

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say. Is it randomised, as to what monsters will appear?

The Maximum Attack 4 R series are quests that contain all of ABC in them. On quest load, it will pick one random layout from each route for each area, although you can speak to an NPC to choose what route you would like, meaning the counts are not static but can be calculated by looking at the counts for the other 3 quests.

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say. Is it randomised, as to what monsters will appear?

8D4AF4D3-AC2F-4ED5-A9D3-AF6078DBA6CA.jpeg

Quick visual aid above.
So running ‘MA1R’ (1 for ep, R for random) — you’re going to get either A, B, or C route for your Max Attack. Same for each respective episode.

Last edited:
Back