Maintenance complete 2/24/2016

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
Maintenance has been completed.

The following changes were made:

- /killcount shows multiple items better.
- Kill counters adjusted slightly.
- Scape Dolls now announce to party when picked up by a Hardcore character.
- Linux (Wine) support is back.
- Code added into the client to support the jukebox/lobby music playing function for players, which should be coming later this week.

If you are one of the people who has trouble patching your game, you can find PsoBB.pat and PsoBB.exe at http://files.pioneer2.net/PsoBB.zip

Hello. Since this last patch, I can't play with ENB anymore because the game freezes every 5 seconds or so during few frames. I checked on other servers with the same settings and it only occurs here. When ENB is disabled, the game works perfectly fine. Any idea of what could be doing this and how to solve it ?

Try to repatch your game through the patch server and let me know if it helps.

That's pretty weird. I don't have ENB so I can't test it. I'll download it when I get home (in about 4 hours and check it out, though).

Same lags here even with ENB turned off z.z

Did you turn it off using the ENB_Config.exe ? You have to remove d3d8.dll from the folder to completely disable ENB otherwise it's still running but not showing any effect.

I've identified the issue, it will take a little time to fix. You will have to disable ENB for now, but I'm going to try to get a fix up later today or tomorrow.

Reactions: Zen
Love the new avatar, Soda.

Nothing like using Stella's MV of 4 to move across the entire map on her first turn <3

thanks a lot for putting the patch files up on the site every time there's an update! it saves me a lot of time @_@

We'll eventually just patch everything from the launcher so that you don't need to go into the game to patch and have issues with renaming files.

Last edited:
Love the new avatar, Soda.

Nothing like using Stella's MV of 4 to move across the entire map on her first turn <3
Stella is awesome. I actually have a huge wall scroll of that picture in my gaming room, haha.

Nice.

Kranz and Glustar are actually my favorite HU-side characters, but man, dat 4 Move stat on Stella is nice when you get to go first.

Unsealing seems to be displaying no change after the patch. I asked someone else for their experience and we both lost a similar 40% of the total kills.

It's not supposed to count EVERY KILL if multiple enemies die by the same action. If they all die at the same time from one attack, you're only going to get one kill. This is exactly how it was on the SEGA servers. You're never going to get the same exact # of kills as the monsters in the quest. Period.

I was talking about swinging a Lame kill by kill but I could be forgetting something, I can test.

Back