MAGs... Character Data... Etc...

Namakemono

pso131031799514227092.png

So I've been raising a power Bhima with a mixed diet of Monomate and Moon Atomizers. Suddenly, I get this error. I change blocks and my data resets. Cool, I guess. It protects me from permanently farkin' up my MAG, right? But even then, it keeps giving me the message over and over. So I tried to keep feeding it regardless, but I get d/c'd. This kinda sucks, I just wanna keep raising it somehow, but certain boundaries are preventing certain possibilities. Help?

Hmm I got one of these earlier, on top of Fodra having a rather large hiccup before that and kicking quite a few people. Maybe our host is having issues?

Not to sound antsy here, but does anyone have anything they could do or simply tell me? While I'm still able to play the game, my MAG is sort of stuck at Level 147 and it won't get any stronger with the way things are going. If remaking my MAG is honestly the only option I have, I'll be disappointed at most, but I honestly would like to have some sort of closure before doing anything else.

I'm not sure why you're having that problem. Typically that message occurs when there is some sync problem. Try depositing your mag into the bank and taking it out, or maybe transfer to another ship or character?

A poor connection can sometimes cause this, or possibly if the party leader has a poor connection in your team. I've joined a party where the leader must have been afk for a while and got the same message every time I would try to join (3 times) and later chose another game and everything was fine.

Well, looks like Powder Keg was on point. I was in someone else's game when this was happening. It seems I did not experiment enough before resorting to the forums. Good to know. I think I'll make solo rooms for MAG feeding more often if this becomes more prevalent. Thanks, guys!

Back