Mag Question?

Caboozles

Guildcard
So I'm raising a trio of Pow/Dex Satos, and I'm curious on whether there's a market for lvl 100 mags to get some quick PDs, or if I'll only really get some value out of going all the way to 200 with them.

As I understand anyway, they'd be around 3-4 PDs IF they sell. I guess I just don't know if anyone really wants them.

I'd say if you had a shop, people would snipe them up as a cheap alternative since its easy feeds from the sato evolution.

Man.. i remember when we were all starting out and nobody had much pd's. i could buy mags with magic rock moola simply because it turned into a few team points! Saved some pds there.

I'd say if you had a shop, people would snipe them up as a cheap alternative since its easy feeds from the sato evolution.

So if I were to open up a small trade thread and sell them for about 3 PD each, you think they'd go pretty quick?

So if I were to open up a small trade thread and sell them for about 3 PD each, you think they'd go pretty quick?
I think so, yeah. They'd also be pretty good for people trying to get easy mags for their friends getting into the game.

Yeah, but Imo best to make a bunch and make a thread on forums.

'caboozles cheap mag emporium' or something ;)

Back