Mag Photon Blast Killing you during Saint-Millicent Fight

Nightraven

Twice, I used the ground circle Photon Blast during the Saint Millicent fight and died as if the blast was reflected onto me.

First time, I died immediately after as if the blast and seeing no damage dealt to anything around me.
Second time it bypassed the invulnerability that I was granted due to full PB charge from my Varuna mag, confirmed when I had the buff still after returning via telepipe.

The only other thing I could note was that it was when the main boss was nearby both times.

Last edited:
You sure it was not the missiles? If people PB just as they are launched the missiles can damage you during PB
Same for baranz etc

You sure it was not the missiles? If people PB just as they are launched the missiles can damage you during PB
Same for baranz etc

Yes I'm sure, because the second time I had the invulnerability buff from my Varuna Mag, which was still running after I took the TP back due to being auto sent to med center from playing solo.

Varuna only grants this on PB being fully charged, so it's a huge discrepancy and the fact the buff was still running confirms something is wrong.

Back