Mag for Ramar Purplenum?

shumyshoom

Guildcard
Hello! I was looking for a way to create one of these rare mags as a Purplenum Ramar but couldn't find a guide for that. I found this but It says that the DEF and MIND should be 5/0 by the time my DEX will be 45 by constantly feeding it antidotes, which I don't understand since antidotes level up DEF a bit and it will be above what the guide is telling me no?

Is it possible to get one of these mags as a pirplenum Ramar? If so, does anyone know what I should do?

you want a tellusis

you can fish around for a plan or you can learn to use magatama for yourself and make your own mag plans.

its actually really easy to do because you can hit your ramar 200 ata cap by building dex early on (which is super helpful early game), change it into a tellusis at 50, and then its just dimates to 200 for your pow cap, which is cheap fast and simple.

play around with magatama, and if you cant get the hang of it, ill design the plan for you when i get a chance.

13 monomates ramar purple at 10
123 antidotes ramar purple at 35
61 dimates and 70 antiparalysis need to be alternated so that def never reaches 6 ramar white at 50
225 dimates (it will switch 3rd forms when you give it back to your purp ramar, dont panic its fine) ramar purp at 75
1 dragon scale (tellusis mag cell) 2-4 pds
antidotes for dex and dimates for pow to your optimal level
with level 200 ramar using v101 and RR for bis, that should be 5/139/56/0

@shumyshoom I have a black Sato with the stats 5/139/56/0 with the proper PB that I can give you OP, free of charge.

EDIT: If you want it PM me and we can set up a meeting time. c:

Last edited:
Back