Mag Feeding issue

en4cer

Guildcard
Yesterday (3/10) at about 2:59-3:30 PM EDT on Block 1 of Fodra, I had some issues with the game not letting me feed my mags for extended periods of time.

According to a clock on a cable converter box I have in my bedroom, I went from 2:59-3:05, 3:09-3:15, and 3:18-3:25 without the "Give items" option ever being in a state other than "grayed out".

I just tested again to see how long it would take for the "Give items" option to be allowed. I started a party this afternoon at 1:48PM, and was not allowed to feed my mags until 1:59PM. After this, I wasn't allowed to feed again until 2:10PM. This would indicate that the mag timer is essentially tripled in length for me.

I was wondering if @Sodaboy or @Matt could check to see if maybe the recent maintenance on the 8th could've broken something related to the mag feeding system?

Please note that I am a Mac user, and run the game through Wine, so that might have something to do with this as well.

I'm also wondering if the conversion to Daylight Savings Time could also have anything to do with this as well.

Thanks to anyone who can provide advice or actually work on helping me troubleshoot this peculiar issue.

Just out of curiosity... While you wait, are you leaving the menu with the "Feed" option open, or do you back out of it?

I've found that if I stay on the "Feed" option it stays grey and unresponsive indefinitely; backing out one layer in the menu fixes it, and backing out immediately after feeding prevents it from occurring entirely.

Just out of curiosity... While you wait, are you leaving the menu with the "Feed" option open, or do you back out of it?

I've found that if I stay on the "Feed" option it stays grey and unresponsive indefinitely; backing out one layer in the menu fixes it, and backing out immediately after feeding prevents it from occurring entirely.

No, I had the Mag menu where you can select mags up, but not the window that says "Give items" and "Photon Blasts".

Damn. That was the only help *I* could offer; sorry, mate.

I know it's bordering on internet cliche at this point, and you probably already know this, but... you might get faster help asking on the Discord. If you don't use Discord, I could make a post there asking people to come look over this thread for you.

Back