Gwen

Mag Raiser
Guildcard
tvM8KWd.png

XDhWCrE.png
Founded 4/24/2017
XDhWCrE.png

Our Goal
To be the go-to source of information regarding mag advice, help, support and everything in-between!
ozSg2Z5.png

Testimony
As some, if not most of you are already aware, the Mag Daycare has been popping up in the game list for quite some time now. It has since evolved into a hub of Mag knowledge, and various services from custom orders to temporary Daycare; as was intended when I first came up with the name! After three generations and hundreds of hours spent with this game lobby open, I've come to realize that I need help!
8sf5VDY.png

Proof Positive
Ephinea is a growing community with a huge heart. The Mag Daycare was founded to assist everyone, new and old, with any Mag-related questions, services or helpful tips.
You can find my Mag service thread here
hxwnHbS.png
[MagDaycare]'s Current Roster:
Nina <Leader>
Demon X <Co-Leader>
Unknown <Co-Leader>
Gwen <Member>
7v89gRC.jpg
Why Us?
If you:
  • Have a strong sense of community and willingness to help and share your knowledge about the game as a whole.
  • Have an understanding of the mag raising aspect of PSO, and how to relay this knowledge to newbies and veterans alike.
  • Are able to look up and suggest guides, and collaborate with the team on any alternative way to raise mags more efficiently.
Then you may be the perfect fit for our team! If you have an interest in joining the team, please contact anyone within the roster above.
48eUnJB.png
Cheers everyone! We look forward to possibly serving you in the future!

Last edited:
tvM8KWd.png

XDhWCrE.png
Founded 4/24/2017
XDhWCrE.png

Our Goal
To be the go-to source of information regarding mag advice, help, support and everything in-between!
ozSg2Z5.png

Testimony
As some, if not most of you are already aware, the Mag Daycare has been popping up in the game list for quite some time now. It has since evolved into a hub of Mag knowledge, and various services from custom orders to temporary Daycare; as was intended when I first came up with the name! After three generations and hundreds of hours spent with this game lobby open, I've come to realize that I need help!
8sf5VDY.png

Proof Positive
Ephinea is a growing community with a huge heart. The Mag Daycare was founded to assist everyone, new and old, with any Mag-related questions, services or helpful tips.
You can find my Mag service thread here
hxwnHbS.png
[MagDaycare]'s Current Roster:
Nina <Leader>
Demon X <Co-Leader>
Unknown <Co-Leader>
Gwen <Member>
7v89gRC.jpg
Why Us?
If you:
  • Have a strong sense of community and willingness to help and share your knowledge about the game as a whole.
  • Have an understanding of the mag raising aspect of PSO, and how to relay this knowledge to newbies and veterans alike.
  • Are able to look up and suggest guides, and collaborate with the team on any alternative way to raise mags more efficiently.
Then you may be the perfect fit for our team! If you have an interest in joining the team, please contact anyone within the roster above.
48eUnJB.png
Cheers everyone! We look forward to possibly serving you in the future!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Passion to be of service for others!!♡♥♡

Now, I actually looked into mag care for a bit, with plans and everything. But I still don't think I am effective enough for say, a Mind Chao.

Wow amazing team

Happy to see your team idea finally came along! ^_^

As promised Team Pristine will forever be in alliance with you!

Back