Mag bug?

NYT Raven

heya I noticed this when i went to evolve a mag from 49-50. the mag was "normal" then i deposited it and changed chars for the evo and when i went to take it outta the stash i noticed it had changed.

Attachments

• magbug.png
    magbug.png
    770.4 KB · Views: 108
the level of the mag was decreased and as you see the -Levels came out of the DEF category. even tho i prefer this ;) getting rid of that pesky 5pts into DEF every mag starts with its smexy but wrong :(

I also jus noticed all my Armors *shop bought* that were 4slot i was saving have all be changed to 0 slots. every single one of em :(

Ah I c, I pretty much only use the Shared bank so I was unable to see if these changes were just shared bank related.

OK, this has been fixed, but since I'm doing a maintenance in about 2 hours anyway, I guess I'll wait until then to put it up... also Mag values (at least regular "Mag") will be fixed when it restarts. I had a typo in the common bank "fix stack" code to support the new item stacks.

Or maybe I'll just do it now so people don't lose any more levels on their Mag's defense.

nah
any lv35+ x/x/0/0 mag has at least 12 def
any lv35+ x/0/0/x mag has at least 13 def
any lv35+ mag with only 5 def must have 21+ dex

Back