MA> 1 Whole Photon Drop

500ryu

Mean team member #47
Guildcard
The value of a drop of Photon is a subjective thing.

In this auction environment only bids containing Meseta will be accepted.

There is 1 buyout option that almost invalidates the prior statement. Any basic Power or Mind mag will buyout this Entire drop (x1) of Photon.

I will end this whenever I see fit.

CHB:

Last edited:
The value of a drop of Photon is a subjective thing.

In this auction environment only bids containing Meseta will be accepted.

There is 1 buyout option that almost invalidates the prior statement. Any basic Power or Mind mag will buyout this Entire drop (x1) of Photon.

I will end this whenever I see fit.

CHB:
Rules for Sellers
  • Minimum bid of 300k Mesetai
  • After the minimum is bid, a countdown of 72 hours in length.
    • If there is a bid during the final 24 hours, the countdown is extended to 24 hours.
  • Any PM bids must be publicized along with bidder name if they are received.
Your minimum bid must be the lowest you will sell it for. You must be prepared to sell the item instead of backing out.

If nobody bids the minimum, you may take the auction down for a later date or adjust the minimum bid as necessary.

Rules for Buyers
  • No retracting if you're the current highest bidder (CHB).
  • No PM bids.

(Please note, this is a one time bid for a good cause, and should not be used to affect the current rates in the Price Check Compendium.)

Your choice:

Deva [Blue] 5/150/45/0
Rukmin [Turquoise] 5/150/45/0

Is this a buy-out?

1, 999,998 on it if the mag doesn't earn buyout.

Some very affluent bids indeed.

However, the buyout was achieved by said mag guy. I would happily take the Rukmin because Devas are clunky. This went better than I expected. I'm beginning to understand the demand associated with a drop of the photon.

My SSSCAST will need all the mesetai it can get a hold of. Expect another one of these real soon.

Back