EIHoppe

BEERnewearl
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
I figured I'd break my usual lurker streak and actually make a forum account and introduce myself and all that. Hi, I'm EIHoppe.

I've mostly played offline GC PSO, so I tend to do a lot of solo play or playing with a good friend of mine I also convinced to join the server; but I figured I'd try to break that trend and play with other people online as well. I did also briefly play on schthack in college, but that was fairly short-lived and I basically only played with people from my dorm floor.

So, that said I guess, hope to see some of you folks around (probably with my main, Mithaea).

Feel free to lurk around me as you see fit. But if you do expect random chat spams to be brought forth among your presence, welcome :3

Friends, it is time for a mega-turbo-over-half-a-decade thread bump because I'm baaaaaack. (whoa, didn't realize it had been that long -- the forum handle is still the old one, even, I usually just go by "ei" (as in the two letters) nowadays)

...okay, realistically, I'm here to mostly lurk and/or primarily hang out on Fodra-02 again, most likely. But that said, if people want to do some hunts I wouldn't be opposed. I'm also trying to bring a few friends back into the fold as well, as I'm wont to do.

Also, on a related note, I've spun up a hardcore account and the HC-heir apparent to Mithaea is just shy of hitting Ult as of this post, so it's clearly time to be massively risk-averse and still play VH for a bit burn through a bunch of scapes in the early ult life. (edit to add: okay Ult-worthiness actually achieved rather than almost-achieved)

Anyway, hope you're all well, maybe hope to see a few familiar faces from long ago, and happy hunting and all that.

Last edited:
Friends, it is time for a mega-turbo-over-half-a-decade thread bump because I'm baaaaaack. (whoa, didn't realize it had been that long -- the forum handle is still the old one, even, I usually just go by "ei" (as in the two letters) nowadays)

...okay, realistically, I'm here to mostly lurk and/or primarily hang out on Fodra-02 again, most likely. But that said, if people want to do some hunts I wouldn't be opposed. I'm also trying to bring a few friends back into the fold as well, as I'm wont to do.

Also, on a related note, I've spun up a hardcore account and the HC-heir apparent to Mithaea is just shy of hitting Ult as of this post, so it's clearly time to be massively risk-averse and still play VH for a bit burn through a bunch of scapes in the early ult life. (edit to add: okay Ult-worthiness actually achieved rather than almost-achieved)

Anyway, hope you're all well, maybe hope to see a few familiar faces from long ago, and happy hunting and all that.
H...Heeeey... Did mew by chance pounce you in lobby already before tearing off to halp nooblets? =3

Back