Lost our "Maximum Attacker 2" achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxvdub

Guildcard
Today we (Spuz, Mortis, Klekt, and I) completed this quest and got notified of the achievement in-client. This was on Lumireis. Then when we tried to change ship the game locked up and we had to close. When we logged back in it was noticed by Spuz and Mortis that they had been reset to their status prior to the quest (I wasn't paying close enough attention). Now I see that the achievement has not updated on my page, while an achievement I got after the quest (Gal Gryphon on ultimate) has indeed shown up. So I take it we lost this achievement due to a server error.

Is it possible to have this restored? It's kind of hard getting a group together to do this quest because it's hard and people generally don't have much of a reason to play it outside of the achievement other than doing the early part then lobbying out. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
As noted by the disclaimer you agree to when creating an account for the server at https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/disclaimer/

By playing on this server, you acknowledge this and understand that we will not be held accountable for any strange behavior, data loss, etc., you may experience while playing Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst on our server.

So, no, your achievement won't be restored. We apologize and hope you can get another group going and get it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back