Looking to make the mini map extra large, like 1/5 of my screen. And the "Teammate found x item" font larger

SeaCannon

Member
I'm looking to do two things, I'm fairly sure these are possible and I saw them being discussed before in the discord but can't find them now.

Is there a way to make the mini map extra large? like 1/5 of my screen in the top right corner? the launcher setting didnt help much. I know there is the /map option but I'm referring to the mini map that stays in the top right corner.

I would also like to make the "Teammate found x item" size 40 font or something and change the position of it.

Thank you in advance.
 
Those are rendered as part of the HUD and will probably never be individually customizable.

The best you can do for now is to decrease the HUD scale in the launcher options to make all HUD elements bigger.
 
Those are rendered as part of the HUD and will probably never be individually customizable.

The best you can do for now is to decrease the HUD scale in the launcher options to make all HUD elements bigger.
I want "No Minimap scale" on or off if I want the map larger? or it doesn't change anything? On right?
 
I really enjoyed the feature on PSOReborn to enlarge the minimap.
I don't know if anyone thought about creating a plugin to achieve this on ephinea.
Chat command: /map

Alternatively, use /shortcuts on a character to enable some CTRL shortcuts, and then use CTRL + M
 
Back
Top