K Kunaiiry Member Guildcard 2 Friday at 1:32 PM #1 Canon Rouge Heavenly striker Striker unit mag V502 V101 Heavenly arms x 2 Stealth suit Would pay in PD , let me know if you have any of these. I am active today so will be looking for messages
Canon Rouge Heavenly striker Striker unit mag V502 V101 Heavenly arms x 2 Stealth suit Would pay in PD , let me know if you have any of these. I am active today so will be looking for messages
Kravena Member Saturday at 12:17 PM #2 For racast, I recommand a Dparts 1.01 which grant to casts +35 atp. And cheaper than stealth suit. Can have a spare Heaven Striker for 1 PD if still need
For racast, I recommand a Dparts 1.01 which grant to casts +35 atp. And cheaper than stealth suit. Can have a spare Heaven Striker for 1 PD if still need