Looking for players to Join ChronoTrigg

Chrono015

Anti-anti-bully ranger
Im looking for players and preferably new to the server to join ChronoTrigg.
Since im still really new to the server i though if i could bond together everyone like me we can learn together. If you not new to the server we do still want you to join but we are specifically looking for new players.

If your interested in joining (new or old to the server) reply to this thread, PM me or find me in game as "RAcrono"

This team is not formed to dominate the server, its here to bond the players together, help eachother out and learn together.

On a side note, the team name is ChronoTrigg for 2 reason. 1. copywrite got me by the throat and its better to use a your own variation of the name anyways.

Thanks in advanced ^^

Im looking for players and preferably new to the server to join ChronoTrigg.
Since im still really new to the server i though if i could bond together everyone like me we can learn together. If you not new to the server we do still want you to join but we are specifically looking for new players.

If your interested in joining (new or old to the server) reply to this thread, PM me or find me in game as "RAcrono"

This team is not formed to dominate the server, its here to bond the players together, help eachother out and learn together.

On a side note, the team name is ChronoTrigg for 2 reason. 1. copywrite got me by the throat and its better to use a your own variation of the name anyways.

Thanks in advanced ^^
A Truely worthy Endeavor! LOTS of new players joining every day! However, with the Event over and ppl returning to a regular work and school schedule....it might get a bit slow. Mew promises not to go full Borg and Assimewlate everyone she comes in contact with! She Will try to let them become aware you are recruiting and seek thee out! =3 Best of Luck RAcrono-san! <3

haha, alright I can't tell if you're joking or naw but look for me I'm in a ultimate room

Is it close to only normal players? I have a couple of characters. 2 normal named mathyo and shaaktiman and my HC called Scooby Doo.

I'll be in the lobby. Look for mathyo a HUcaseal

Back