Looking for members or to join a team

Powder Keg

Guildcard
I made Lithonia (name is from Dragon Force for the Saturn) shortly after starting once I realized you needed a team to use the dressing room, and currently the only members are myself and Bob Dafer (posts here as johnnyo)

We'll play whenever we can and help others level and hunt rare stuff, we just like to play and have a good time, nothing out of the ordinary. I'd be up for expanding the current team or having us join an existing one...whatever works!

Our team currently is just under 500 pts (I have like 450 of them because I play too much lol)

I made Lithonia (name is from Dragon Force for the Saturn) shortly after starting once I realized you needed a team to use the dressing room, and currently the only members are myself and Bob Dafer (posts here as johnnyo)

We'll play whenever we can and help others level and hunt rare stuff, we just like to play and have a good time, nothing out of the ordinary. I'd be up for expanding the current team or having us join an existing one...whatever works!

Our team currently is just under 500 pts (I have like 450 of them because I play too much lol)
DRAGON FORCE!!!! <3 <3 <3 An original 'Working Designs' gem mew treasured playing! Was also obsessed with finding ALL the hidden generals and making sure everyone in the ranks got their purrsonal vendettas taken care of to keep them happeh! Yuni was of course one of mews fave generals =3.
Mew also totally feels your pain and frustration at team points desires! All mew can tell you is to USE that anger and desire to motivate and cut a swath through to your goal! Our team itself (PSG) is hovering at 68 ppl out of 70 so our next goal is currently to get MOAR space for members. No Small task.=^@.@^=
Since you already have the desire to Help ppl level, mew'd have been happy to assimewlate you into our ranks... but as stated before, we're kinda stretcheded =/. HOWEVER... your guardian angelship traits would be good for other higher tier teams like COOKIES, theyre a nice lot. =3. Theres a few other teams mew'd highly vouch for as well, if she can remember their names. Look for characters named 'anime' and Pluto <3.
Good Fortune on your Endeavors and may you stay Sane til 200....but above all WELCOME! Hope to pounce you soon! =3

Back