Looking for close up hd pic of Apsaras mag.

Hello everyone. I know things a silly request, but I do not have one myself, and every picture online online is either super tiny, or from the dreamcast days and blurry. I was hoping to get a picture of it straight on from the back. I know it looks a lot better with HD textures now then the old days. Anyone please help! Thank you!

I have in all colors like the one below... not so HD but well... can't ask too much from the game... I guess with some better textures it would be cool (if you need, I can give you a non watermarked one).

020800_00.png

I have in all colors like the one below... not so HD but well... can't ask too much from the game... I guess with some better textures it would be cool (if you need, I can give you a non watermarked one).

020800_00.png

That's awesome man, no need, I believe it will be enough to go off of. Thank you very much!

Well, two bits of good news. Found this from the Book of Hunters which is a great help to go along with the pics you guys provided. And my appointment is Wednesday the 18.

The girl doing my shoulder (large glyph) was out for awhile. So I'm going to get the Apsaras in the mean time on the elbow, underneath my Rabarta and poison lilies

My make shift sleeve is coming together. Once these are done I'm going to get some meseta and a red box or two as some filler to close the gaps.

If anyone is curious I probably will make a official introduction thread then. I've been on the forums for awhile, but still haven't really opened up.

Attachments

• IMAG2202_1.jpg
    IMAG2202_1.jpg
    555.7 KB · Views: 17
Back