Looking for an active team

Bowjob

Hi, I am a new player that plays daily. I used to play PSO on GC back in the day like many others. Really looking for a team to play with on anything really. I enjoy farming with groups, solo play and leveling. If you have a solid player base feel free to hit me up. Thanks -IGN Bowjob

Hi, I am a new player that plays daily. I used to play PSO on GC back in the day like many others. Really looking for a team to play with on anything really. I enjoy farming with groups, solo play and leveling. If you have a solid player base feel free to hit me up. Thanks -IGN Bowjob
Plenty of Top Tier active teams here that would be lucky to has you, luv! If you don't find a loving home within the next 24hours, just kick mew's kitty coffin during daylight hours and she'll try to get you assimewlated~! =3 GL! <3

Plenty of Top Tier active teams here that would be lucky to has you, luv! If you don't find a loving home within the next 24hours, just kick mew's kitty coffin during daylight hours and she'll try to get you assimewlated~! =3 GL! <3
Hey Mew, still looking for a home. I like to join guild with active players if possible. Feel free to message me.

Mornings for bit then afternoon. WFH so it just kinda depends
add me on discord chillywilly9964 -- usually always have open =)
Ahh, okies! Your mew is usually rises out of her kitty coffin at Midnight EST. We'll eventually work this out~! Mew is Tenacious! >=3!

Back