Looking for a team

Faradise

Member
Gender
Male
Guildcard
42011943
Hello everyone!
I am a returning PSO veteran. I used to play this amazing game a long time ago on Sega Dreamcast, and later on another private server. Recently, I decided to come back and started fresh on Ephinea. My characters are currently low level, but I know the game mechanics well from my past experience. To be fair, I haven't played for over 6 years, so I am a bit rusty on some things, but it’s all coming back quickly. For instance, my muscle memory is apparently doing fine: I randomly remembered that you need to hunt down exactly 18 non-boss monsters in Toward the Future on Very Hard to get that sweet SS-rank Black Ring. Priorities, right?
I am looking for a friendly and welcoming team to hang out, run quests, and level up together.
To be completely upfront and avoid any future misunderstandings, I am playing from Novosibirsk, Russia (Siberia, timezone GMT+7). Because of this, my English is quite basic. I might struggle with complex conversations at first, but I am really motivated to play my favorite game and hopefully improve my English skills along the way with an open-minded group.
I usually play in the evenings local time, which might align well with European afternoon/evening players or Asian timezone players.
Feel free to contact me here or via Discord: rkalai
Thank you for reading, and see you on Pioneer 2!


 
Hello everyone!
I am a returning PSO veteran. I used to play this amazing game a long time ago on Sega Dreamcast, and later on another private server. Recently, I decided to come back and started fresh on Ephinea. My characters are currently low level, but I know the game mechanics well from my past experience. To be fair, I haven't played for over 6 years, so I am a bit rusty on some things, but it’s all coming back quickly. For instance, my muscle memory is apparently doing fine: I randomly remembered that you need to hunt down exactly 18 non-boss monsters in Toward the Future on Very Hard to get that sweet SS-rank Black Ring. Priorities, right?
I am looking for a friendly and welcoming team to hang out, run quests, and level up together.
To be completely upfront and avoid any future misunderstandings, I am playing from Novosibirsk, Russia (Siberia, timezone GMT+7). Because of this, my English is quite basic. I might struggle with complex conversations at first, but I am really motivated to play my favorite game and hopefully improve my English skills along the way with an open-minded group.
I usually play in the evenings local time, which might align well with European afternoon/evening players or Asian timezone players.
Feel free to contact me here or via Discord: rkalai
Thank you for reading, and see you on Pioneer 2!


EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines the Fara-san carefully~!* Aaaaaand another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore~! Da! The Black ring requires we kill ONLY the secret mobs and ONLY the door openers that hide among the normies. You kill ONE extra monster or a death occurs....it's a Fail! *Cough Damned Garanz/Baranz that like to kill Each other!!* Plenty of European teams in here that should be willing to scoop you up, dear! Politics be Damned~! <3! добро пожаловать домой ! =3
 
Back
Top