Looking for a team :)

NYT Raven

heya Im NYT Raven or Raven for short. currently playing a lvl 4X Racast. Id like a team to run with to eventually learn how to run cmode and so drops aren't fought over**thats the only thing i dont like about pso is drops r everyman/lady for themselves and as a gunner im never close enough to grab a rare compared to HU/FOs which does get frustrating depending on who your running with. Ill also be having a friend start playing with me who will be a skyly huney. Package deal right here ;). plz PM me if you have any questions.

GOOD LUCK / HAVE FUN!

-IZaven

I got you bro :)

I'll be on tomorrow afternoon if you wanna meet up in game

Lol gnome ur sig is priceless haha... Also still looking fer a crew to roll with, took a vaca then remade my main **couldnt stand being short!** so I'm now behind the curve =P . I'm workin on it tho! Let me no if u have a spot open fer sum castly pew pews

NYT Raven said:
Lol gnome ur sig is priceless haha... Also still looking fer a crew to roll with, took a vaca then remade my main **couldnt stand being short!** so I'm now behind the curve =P . I'm workin on it tho! Let me no if u have a spot open fer sum castly pew pews

We accept Casts in V.I.N., but you might not like our team's guidelines/play style. :lol:

The Agency is currently capped at 10 members and we are at 1056/1500 for being able to upgrade our team's member limit from 10 to 20.

If you don't happen to join a team before my team upgrades its member limit, you're more than welcome to join The Agency!

NDW said:
The Agency is currently capped at 10 members and we are at 1056/1500 for being able to upgrade our team's member limit from 10 to 20.

If you don't happen to join a team before my team upgrades its member limit, you're more than welcome to join The Agency!
Possessive vocabulary is not good for the cohesion of a team, Ridoo lololol

Kevdo said:
NDW said:

My team. Your team. It's all our team!

NDW said:
Kevdo said:
NDW said:

My team. Your team. It's all our team!
:p I'm just messing with you guys. :lol:

If you join The Agency, you automatically become NDW's property. It's in the fine print. That he stamps on you when you join.

(this message brought to you by V.I.N.)

lol well this escalated quickly. i dont mind waiting sir, i played with the GNOMES my first week here, it was quite enjoyable. i dig yalls playstyle/mindset. ty for the invite VIN well see how things go, ive only played with one of your members "roaxes" and guess what?? I GOTS DA RESTAS ALL OVER MA CASTLY BAWDY.

Back