Looking for a Team

RukiaKitsune

Hello all! I am new to trying this server out and would love to join a team that is active and willing to help a newbie out. I used to play the game when it was out on Gamecube but I've been wanting to give BB a try and play with others!

Hello all! I am new to trying this server out and would love to join a team that is active and willing to help a newbie out. I used to play the game when it was out on Gamecube but I've been wanting to give BB a try and play with others!
If you are not scooped up within the next 24hours, mew will punt an inactive member just to make room for you, dear! =3

Hey there, my team and I are on a little break atm (not that interesting hbr this month). But I think we'll be a lot more active when Christmas comes around, we are a small team of only 3-4 active members but you can always join us if we have a slot available :)

Hey there, my team and I are on a little break atm (not that interesting hbr this month). But I think we'll be a lot more active when Christmas comes around, we are a small team of only 3-4 active members but you can always join us if we have a slot available :)

Just saw this message. Being the team Admin I can say you're absolutely right. Not a lot to do atm, focusing on other games rn, but when Christmas hits, I will be there whenever I can be :)

Back