Looking for a team!

MapleBacon

Guildcard
Hey guys, I'm Maple, I'm an old-school player, I played V1 on dreamcast for way longer than I'd like to admit. I've played every version of Phantasy Star Online that's been released and I feel like it's time for me to make a return to the game.

I'm looking for a team that's social and active, not necessarily "pro" or anything. Just some people to hang out with while we dink around in the game.

Is there currently anyone out there like that who is recruiting? I'd love an invite!

Hi! Same for me) Im looking for a team! Id love an invite too!!!

Hey, if you are nice people and willing to teampoint junk i'd be glad to send you a Teampoints invite ;)

Let me know

You can trade unwanted rares for team points, which lets the team purchase upgrades like member limit increases and access to the dressing room. He's basically saying that if you contribute to his team, he'd be happy to invite you.

Hey guys, I'm Maple, I'm an old-school player, I played V1 on dreamcast for way longer than I'd like to admit. I've played every version of Phantasy Star Online that's been released and I feel like it's time for me to make a return to the game.

I'm looking for a team that's social and active, not necessarily "pro" or anything. Just some people to hang out with while we dink around in the game.

Is there currently anyone out there like that who is recruiting? I'd love an invite!
Mew mew likes you Already! Not only are you Old Guard DC....but you has BACON in your name! THAT'S reason alone dammit! lol <3 Some team is gonna be lucky to has you dear!

Back