Looking for a TA partner

Roo

Guildcard
Guildcard 2
So recently, my time attack partner rip'd his ramarl. I'm looking for someone to do runs with. I'm mostly interested in boss rush quests, but I can look into other quests if you persuade me. I don't want to sound desperate or anything, but lately all I want to do is go fast in this game. I would do solo time attacks, but I don't get much enjoyment out of playing by myself. It's hard for me to grind out runs solo. My current TA is TTF. If you're not very experienced with TA and want to try it, I'd be willing to help you along. I'm just looking for someone who is willing to learn/develop strategies. It's also a good thing if you can voice chat.

If this peaks your interest in any way, feel free to pm me here or on discord or just find me in game.

Nice to see more people getting into Time Attack, Hope you find someone soon.

I said in post to pm if interested. I'm currently running with the ramarl, Lisa. Our pb after 6 runs is 9 50 i think. I've been into time attack since late schthack days so I'm not really new. Just a newer runner on this server :p

Is there any chance you do sand box TA?

Not fun to me (I also don't agree with a rule or two in sandbox TA thread and there is no point in making my own thread with own rules so........). Sorry

I am interested in being your time attack partner. Level 200 Ramarl

Can always find me in game for a few runs. As long as you listen to instructions, we can do runs. Started a job recently so I don't have as much free time as I did before

Back