Looking for a quest developer.

Ade

;3
Hi folks,

I've looked at QEdit and it's way out of my scope. I have a financial background but my only programming experience is programming my TI-86 graphing calculator back in high school. There's no way I can figure this out. However, I have an idea for a 2p quest that has some story elements to it for something / someone that's very important to me. It would be something where there's 2 custom NPCs (which occupy 2 of the player slots) so the quest would be 2p only. The quest is a metaphor for some very important things that happened in my life and a PSO friend turned IRL friend who is very dear to me.

If any quest developers out there have the aptitude to do this and would like me to send them the scenario, I would pay a very handsome sum of PDs if they could get this quest:

A. High Quality
B. Playable
C. Approved to be uploaded on this server

If we can hit all of these notes, I would pay the maker 2,000 PDs to get the job done. Or, if they're not an active player, I would donate / give the PDs to the person / people of their choosing.

It's probably going to be something along the lines of Forsaken Friends in terms of what can be done. I wanted to get this done before March of 2021, if possible. Thanks.

The NPCs don’t need to be able to follow the players but could hopefully be spawned in stationary in a couple of different places for dialogue purposes when needed. Also there would be Rico style message capsules to cover most of the story and I would write everything and draw up all the maps and spawns. I just need someone who has the aptitude to plug everything in and make it work.

If this isn’t possible we could make it a solo quest with NPCs that follow the player.

Back