Looking for a european Time-Zone Team

Pebe

Guildcard
Hi,
Startet playing again a few weeks ago.
I would Like to find a few people to play with.
I played pso bb a few times before so I know the basics.

Depending in work I normaly play atleast every weekend, sometimes I got time to play during the week but thats not very often.

Hey Pebe, we are a very chill and nice international Team and also have nice Europeans. We like to check out new, nice players to see if the spirit fits into our crazy team :). I am from Germany for example and also play regularly on the weekends. Would love to meet you online in the later Afternoon. Will most likely be online with LittleVamp or Nekromant in Lobby 1 or 13 on Auldrant Block 1.

Hey Pebe, we are a very chill and nice international Team and also have nice Europeans. We like to check out new, nice players to see if the spirit fits into our crazy team :). I am from Germany for example and also play regularly on the weekends. Would love to meet you online in the later Afternoon. Will most likely be online with LittleVamp or Nekromant in Lobby 1 or 13 on Auldrant Block 1.

I would like to take you up on this offer.
Just one small problem I am doing afternoon shifts this week and next.

If you are still online past 10pm (GMT+1 Timezone) please send me a Message otherwise maybe we could meet before midday or at saturday?

I normally can come online at like16:30 GMT+1 (seems like we share timezone, would be 14:30 UTC) due to work and might stay until 01:00 UTC. (pso uses UTC, so its easy to check with /time).
Would love to get to know you, do some runs, depending on levels and just have fun. No Problem, if you are low level, could push you to sth. "useable" ;). If 80+ we could do some item hunts, depending on IDs. After all, lets just have some fun.

Back