Longtime PSO player, newcomer to Ephinea

Theanine

I've been playing PSO for a long time, since the first GameCube release of PSO Ep1&2. I also played Episode III quite a bit before it was shut down. I played on both the official Sega servers as well as various private servers (even ran one of my own for a few years using Kohle's/Fuzziqer's server software)

Today I decided to finally get back to playing again after quite a long hiatus from PSO. It's been quite a few years since I played the game seriously with intent of getting a character to lv 200. After the official Sega servers were shutdown for GameCube, I began to play PSO only sporadically.

I doubt anyone will recognize me, so I won't bother listing past names I used to play as. But back on the Sega server for GameCube, I always used to play as a FOnewm that was made to look like Link from the Zelda series. Nothing incredibly original :p

Anyway you may see me online from time to time as a low-level FOnewm named Theanine, so hello! For the first time in almost a decade, I'm going to try getting this character to level 200, and hopefully get deep into Challenge Mode eventually, since I sadly didn't really try it much back on the GameCube. Better late than never :)

On a more personal note, it makes me happy beyond words that PSO remains alive and well after all these years. It's a really important game to me. At the risk of sounding melodramatic, I'll say that I likely wouldn't be alive to write this today if I hadn't had this game to distract me during very difficult parts of my youth. To be able to revisit this game and relive those happy memories it gave me makes me very grateful.

See you on Ragol!

P.S. I already created a game and a lv100++ stranger joined and helped me through the Forest and Dragon. It's nice to see people being so friendly to the low levels. :D

I've been playing PSO for a long time, since the first GameCube release of PSO Ep1&2. I also played Episode III quite a bit before it was shut down. I played on both the official Sega servers as well as various private servers (even ran one of my own for a few years using Kohle's/Fuzziqer's server software)

Today I decided to finally get back to playing again after quite a long hiatus from PSO. It's been quite a few years since I played the game seriously with intent of getting a character to lv 200. After the official Sega servers were shutdown for GameCube, I began to play PSO only sporadically.

I doubt anyone will recognize me, so I won't bother listing past names I used to play as. But back on the Sega server for GameCube, I always used to play as a FOnewm that was made to look like Link from the Zelda series. Nothing incredibly original :p

Anyway you may see me online from time to time as a low-level FOnewm named Theanine, so hello! For the first time in almost a decade, I'm going to try getting this character to level 200, and hopefully get deep into Challenge Mode eventually, since I sadly didn't really try it much back on the GameCube. Better late than never :)

On a more personal note, it makes me happy beyond words that PSO remains alive and well after all these years. It's a really important game to me. At the risk of sounding melodramatic, I'll say that I likely wouldn't be alive to write this today if I hadn't had this game to distract me during very difficult parts of my youth. To be able to revisit this game and relive those happy memories it gave me makes me very grateful.

See you on Ragol!

P.S. I already created a game and a lv100++ stranger joined and helped me through the Forest and Dragon. It's nice to see people being so friendly to the low levels. :D
*POUNCES Warmly! But pouts that someone ELES had gotten to halp Thean-san before mew could!* =P EP3 was addictive as hell! As for C-mode.... pretty sure you'll find a few ppl here who specialize in that stuff! Getting to 200 may not be TOO hard! Every so often we get a treated to an exp boost if we meet server milestones or events. Looking forward to pouncin and playing wiff you! Welcome Home! =3

Back