Long-time Offline player, looking for folks to play and stream with!

jcorb

Hey all! I've been obsessed with PSO since the Dreamcast, but played it most on GameCube. I've been kinda getting into streaming on twitch anyways, and figured it would be a blast to find some folks to play PSO with at the same time!

I figured at the very least, it might be fun to just give a shot one time, maybe like committing to a 2-3 hour stream, and just seeing how far we can get if starting from scratch? I've never really played much ONLINE, so I'd also be interested in whether we should all try to coordinate which classes we pick, or just everyone go with their favorite? (I thought about trying to make a melee-FOmar, but I read they're a real struggle early on, lol)

Me and another person I just met are gonna try to start tomorrow at 1pm EST, would love for anyone else interested in joining to reach out! My discord is jcorb#6970, if you want to reach out that way.

Hey all! I've been obsessed with PSO since the Dreamcast, but played it most on GameCube. I've been kinda getting into streaming on twitch anyways, and figured it would be a blast to find some folks to play PSO with at the same time!

I figured at the very least, it might be fun to just give a shot one time, maybe like committing to a 2-3 hour stream, and just seeing how far we can get if starting from scratch? I've never really played much ONLINE, so I'd also be interested in whether we should all try to coordinate which classes we pick, or just everyone go with their favorite? (I thought about trying to make a melee-FOmar, but I read they're a real struggle early on, lol)

Me and another person I just met are gonna try to start tomorrow at 1pm EST, would love for anyone else interested in joining to reach out! My discord is jcorb#6970, if you want to reach out that way.
EEEeeeeeeee!! *POUNCES and looks over jcorb-san carefully~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Don't FOR A SECOND look down on yourself for "never really playing much ONLINE", dear! All you really missed out on was all the RAMPANT HACKING that SEGA Team had pretty much left us to the wolves with! Considering how much times have changed, your streams will be quite euphoric with the same happy sighs and gasps you remember 20 odd years ago~! <3
Melee FO....yyyyeeeeeah, that's gonna be rough at first! BUT, good news is....you'll find a lot of warpainted and scarred smiling faces here ready to halp you achieve your build! Your mew included~! =3 Very Happy to hear you've brought others to enjoy your pixelated past passion that is PSO! With all this gushing aside....Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3!

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome! Been experiencing some technical issues, but finally got the game working, and met some AWESOME folks, too!

Also, a guy I met, Dezorian, said to tell you he said hey!
*Nuzzles noses~!* By chance was your 'technical issue' Anti-virus related? It's a very common issue! lol. And yes, Dezzies ish a loved one of mew's that's making a name for himself as a great Guardian angel~! <3

Back