Long-Time Lurker, First-Time Poster

Aurarora

"The One With Those Osomatsu Guys"
Guildcard
Hi, I figured I was long overdue to make a formal introduction! My first exposure to PSO was through Episode I & II on the GameCube, though it wasn't until I got into Ephinea back in 2020 that I could finally play online. It's been a comfy experience for me, far less complicated and hectic than more modern MMOs. (Also, shout-out to @BlueBolt for being such an excellent teammate and mentor!)

Anyways, I'll be seeing you all around.

Hi, I figured I was long overdue to make a formal introduction! My first exposure to PSO was through Episode I & II on the GameCube, though it wasn't until I got into Ephinea back in 2020 that I could finally play online. It's been a comfy experience for me, far less complicated and hectic than more modern MMOs. (Also, shout-out to @BlueBolt for being such an excellent teammate and mentor!)

Anyways, I'll be seeing you all around.
EEEEEeeeeee~! *Gives Aura-san a long overdue POUNCE and warm nuzzle~!* Yup! Another Old Guard Cuber has fallen prey to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Don't for a Second look down on yourself for never being "Online", dear! ALL you missed out on was All the RAMPANT HACKING that's given most of us old timers 'SOME' form of PSO PTSD! So, Ephinea will be everything you had hoped for while 'missing out~! <3. The "far less complications" of this 22 year old Gem is actually what ppl are shouting about coming from "modern MMOs"... Everyone who's played PSO2 had all come running back saying the SAME thing..."It just doesn't have the same CHARM as the original!". Oh sure, those other MMOs has Eye candy like Bouncing Boobies and Super hyper stunning visual attacks and Music and features and Purrsonalizations and....and ....and....BLECH!! VERY HAPPY to hear someone Else had already taken the time to ease you into your mojo here...mew's not JELLY AT Allllll....really..! *Grumble grumble...* Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you Aura-san! Welcome HOME~! =3

Last edited:
Back