Long Time Fan - First Time Online

Gunderstank

Guildcard
Hello, fellow appreciators of classic games. I started playing PSO on the DreamCast back in 2001 (ver.1), and I've been in love with the series since. My collection of the games include PSO v.2, PSO (GC), PSU (360), Phantasy Star Collection (GBA), and Phantasy Star I through IV on Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (360). Yes, I know I pretty much got most of the same games twice, but shush. I never had the opportunity to play online before, and I was never aware of any emulators/cracks of the game until recently. I found a refference to Ephinea on a comment to a soundtrack from PSO on YouTube (I forget which song and commenter. *shrug*), so I was like "Meh, I'll give it a look."

Well, after two weeks of trying it out, I've decided to state my overwhelming appreciation to those who made this server possible in the form of an introduction topic. =P Honestly, I'm glad this is here not only for the BB version (which I did miss out on), but for the online experience as well. Thank you.

Right now, I'm a HUcast (pretty much the only class I've ever played, but I plan on changing that) named Venom Mk.V leveled in the 30s. I've completed Ep.1 and its side story quests, I'm working on leveling up enough to beat Ep.2, and then I'll finally get into Ep.4. My biggest goal in the game is to get all of the unique swords. ALL. OF. THEM. That'll be fun. :3

Hello, fellow appreciators of classic games. I started playing PSO on the DreamCast back in 2001 (ver.1), and I've been in love with the series since. My collection of the games include PSO v.2, PSO (GC), PSU (360), Phantasy Star Collection (GBA), and Phantasy Star I through IV on Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (360). Yes, I know I pretty much got most of the same games twice, but shush. I never had the opportunity to play online before, and I was never aware of any emulators/cracks of the game until recently. I found a refference to Ephinea on a comment to a soundtrack from PSO on YouTube (I forget which song and commenter. *shrug*), so I was like "Meh, I'll give it a look."

Well, after two weeks of trying it out, I've decided to state my overwhelming appreciation to those who made this server possible in the form of an introduction topic. =P Honestly, I'm glad this is here not only for the BB version (which I did miss out on), but for the online experience as well. Thank you.

Right now, I'm a HUcast (pretty much the only class I've ever played, but I plan on changing that) named Venom Mk.V leveled in the 30s. I've completed Ep.1 and its side story quests, I'm working on leveling up enough to beat Ep.2, and then I'll finally get into Ep.4. My biggest goal in the game is to get all of the unique swords. ALL. OF. THEM. That'll be fun. :3
*Puts Venom-san on the Top of her "POUNCE on SIGHT!" list!* Heheh! Quite the Introduction thread! Yup! 16 Years of PSOing and we're STILL as passionate as ever about this little gem of a game. There's SO MANY Youtube videos out there that remembering WHICH one or Commented by Who would indeed be vexing dear! No biggies. Very Glad to have reacquired you to the family Venom-san! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you! Welcome Home!

Welcome venom :)

Back