Limiter Hu... I mean... Hi

EricPimpi

n.n
Guildcard
Hello forum. The name is Eric AKA CHRISTINA.

Being playing since the "Oberon is full, choose another ship" days in DC. Played Ver 2, GC, and Schthack private server before joining here. I love the story of PSO and I like how it's simple and yet, has a lot of room for improvement.

The reason why I play HUnewearl is because I love characters who can do a bit of everything, the J of all trades style. Since PSO is gender locked, can't do anything about it. The reason the name Christina is on CAPS is because on the old days of DC, when an NPC joined your party, their name was on CAPS... DONT JUDGE ME JUST TRYING TO BE AS CLOSE AS THE PSO UNIVERSE!!

While it's true that im working my way to get better gear, I take looks into consideration so if I see something that doesnt fit the image of the character I want to make, you probably won't see me using it.

I'm new to the server so don't expect too much from me but still if you need help for something, hit me up and I'll do whatever I can. Also, hunting for Limiter.

Hello forum. The name is Eric AKA CHRISTINA.

Being playing since the "Oberon is full, choose another ship" days in DC. Played Ver 2, GC, and Schthack private server before joining here. I love the story of PSO and I like how it's simple and yet, has a lot of room for improvement.

The reason why I play HUnewearl is because I love characters who can do a bit of everything, the J of all trades style. Since PSO is gender locked, can't do anything about it. The reason the name Christina is on CAPS is because on the old days of DC, when an NPC joined your party, their name was on CAPS... DONT JUDGE ME JUST TRYING TO BE AS CLOSE AS THE PSO UNIVERSE!!

While it's true that im working my way to get better gear, I take looks into consideration so if I see something that doesnt fit the image of the character I want to make, you probably won't see me using it.

I'm new to the server so don't expect too much from me but still if you need help for something, hit me up and I'll do whatever I can. Also, hunting for Limiter.
AHA!!! FOUND YOU!!! *POUNCES and HUGS!* Hios CHRISTINE-saaaan! <3 Been wondering when you'd be spotted in forums! Very Glad to see you enjoying yourself here and Very Happy to be familiar wiff you! =3 Welcome Home! <3

Hey, I saw you online a while ago in the game lobby, was a fun chat, hehe.

Welcome to the forum, fellow nO0bbie.
AHA!!! FOUND YOU!!! *POUNCES and HUGS!* Hios CHRISTINE-saaaan! <3 Been wondering when you'd be spotted in forums! Very Glad to see you enjoying yourself here and Very Happy to be familiar wiff you! =3 Welcome Home! <3

Hahahahahah thanks Senraise and Mew :3 <3

Welcome to Ephinea Eric! :)

I guess you're already used to forums since you played on Schthack but just in case, here's the Info Thread for Ephinea. Also our forum is full of guides and other ressources in case you need them. They've been updated to match the game version we're running here so you know where to look if you need info about items etc... and of course don't hesitate to ask if you need anything else. ;)

See ya around and good luck for your Limiter hunt! :D

Welcome to Ephinea Eric! :)

I guess you're already used to forums since you played on Schthack but just in case, here's the Info Thread for Ephinea. Also our forum is full of guides and other ressources in case you need them. They've been updated to match the game version we're running here so you know where to look if you need info about items etc... and of course don't hesitate to ask if you need anything else. ;)

See ya around and good luck for your Limiter hunt! :D

To be honest, this is my first time dealing with forums when it comes to PSO. I didnt use em on Schthack cuz when I played on the server, population was bigger so I felt no need to. Since this is a really small population, you need to keep in touch with other players outside the game to know what's going on. But thanks for the info.

Welcome, if I see you around I will hit you up for some limiter hunts. Wol1 (or LMB which is fun too) would be great to do with you

Welcome, if I see you around I will hit you up for some limiter hunts. Wol1 (or LMB which is fun too) would be great to do with you
WOL1 is what I normally do. Havent tried LMB... but you are more than welcome to join the hunt and try your luck.

Last edited:
WOL1 is what I normally do. Havent tried LMB... but you are more than welcome to join the hunt and try your luck.
Already found one, a second is always wishable. If you need some help for some fast clears (which always feel great) I can join on my hucast once in a while... I am on western european time so... I just hope I will see you online :)

Anyway, if you are soloing, you can do single player mode 'warriors pride'. Just a tip :)

Last edited:
Woah hi.

.. welcome :3

Back