LFG... Ish?

Talisien

RAcast with a comedically filthy mind
Guildcard
Heyla, y'all!

First, let me throw out my bona fides:
I'm a OG Phantasy Star player, returning to the game after being away for a bit. Being well into my 40's, I grew up loving the original Phantasy Star on the Sega Master System, as well as PS2, PSIII, and PSIV on the Genesis. I played PSO and then PSO2 on the Dreamcast; then BB on Gamecube, before the official servers shut down. I then played on the Schthack fan servers for a few years, before losing interest because the friends I'd made there lost interest and moved on. I joined Ephinea a few years ago and played regularly for a while, before life kept me from having time to play on the reg.

I'm trying to get back into the game now. I'd like to hook up with a few people who don't mind playing sherpa a bit until my characters can catch up and carry themeselves through the game solo. My primary build is a RAcast (I usually go for a red/blue color pallete that people tend to refer to as the "Optimus Prime" color scheme), and my secondary character is a FOneawearl in white with red trim built around running support (Restas, buffs/debuffas, and casting techs when there's nothing more important to do.)

I live in California, so I operate on Pacific Standard Time (PST) which is GMT - 8. In my time zone I'm (mostly) available from roughly 11 AM until 3 PM, and 10 PM until 1 AM. I'd love to hook up with some players who don't mind putting up with me while I scrape a lot of rust off my skills- and if we end up being friends in the process... Well... Bonus!

Also, just throwing this out there... I don't mind using phone info to co-ordinate, if that works for other players. If you have a legit interest in partying up, I'm down for sharing cell numbers if it makes voice chat work during some gaming. Hit me up if that is your jam, and if I don't get a bunch of warnings that you are trolling/scamming/etc I don't mind sharing info to hook up for some play.

Sup bud im also in california and usually around during those times you said. Maybe we can link up and do some HBR since its pretty good this month. All my chars names are in my siggy.

Back