LF Buddy for Gov't Work (Ultimate)

Lynn

Guildcard
Howdy,

I've been desperate to get through the Government quest lines on Ultimate for months and I'd really like a buddy or two to run them with. I'm currently lvl169 with mostly BiS gear. I'm on PST and generally available most weeknights after 7:30 and all day Mondays.

Let me know if you're interested - I've solo'd my way up to 2-3, but I'm happy to start over at 1-1 if need be and I'm fine breaking them up over a few weeks, but I'd really like someone who's committed to seeing the quest lines through.

Last edited:
What difficulty? I'm interested in getting them all cleared on Ultimate. In your time zone, I'm on until 9pm or so on Sunday/Tuesday/Wednesday, and some Thursdays maybe. We could knock out one or two quests a night.

What difficulty? I'm interested in getting them all cleared on Ultimate. In your time zone, I'm on until 9pm or so on Sunday/Tuesday/Wednesday, and some Thursdays maybe. We could knock out one or two quests a night.
Ultimate. Updated the title and OP. Wednesdays would be pretty functional for me - I'll hit you up on Discord

Back