Leveling Inquiry

Bonesy

Guildcard
I know I've asked this in the shoutbox once or twice but for archiving sake:

Are there any good guides for leveling for people that are:
1) Sick of TTF
or
2) Playing on Seasons

In the case of 1, I'd probably be playing solo or roping people into playing with me up until a point.
In the case of 2, it would be either solo or with a friend in a private game.

Just leveling for the sake if leveling should be avoided unless you want to burn out. Ive always found that having a hunt helped me level, because there was a goal in sight. (This is why seasons is appealing to me)

Then again i love just murdering the hostile denizens of Ragol just to see what RNG will give me (even though boxes never did anything to me)

1.) maS
2.) MU3/MA4

i don't speak pso acronyms very well, spuz

lol

also like i mean more like I don't care for repeating quests over and over, I'd like to see what's out there for leveling that's reasonable

Last edited:
If you don't want to repeat quests, you're stuck with free roam. At least the map changes each time you run it.

Lobby the staff to make Ultimate start at level 60 or 70

i don't speak pso acronyms very well, spuz

lol

also like i mean more like I don't care for repeating quests over and over, I'd like to see what's out there for leveling that's reasonable

1.) Maximum attack S (<-- 1st room repeated is the best EXP)
2.) New-Mop up operation 3 / Maximum attack 4 (4a/b/ or c)

These are all episode 4 as this is the best EXP you will find. But Maximum attack 4 quests in all episodes have a lot of enemies and so if you looking to level with variety they are the best to look at. The ma4 series covers 3 quests in each episode so you could play all of them for variety of play (instead of just spamming one).

Back