level 30 techs

Dman

Dmanisback
my proposal is simple and easily could be implemented. can we get level 30 techs maybe buyable in events or maybe a set of techs obtainable with a platinum badge or a egg gamble? why not have it on Xmas presents. idk just flipping hard to grind for these and not really game breaking.

p.s. sry if this was already suggested

Nah.

You can buy level 27-29 techs in bulk at under or around 1pd, more than affordable, then just throw on a x/Technique unit like the rest of us.

Maxing out your preferred techniques gives you an extra unit slot and is a huge mile stone for FO's. Should have to earn it.

upload_2018-8-22_1-24-58.png

I'm looking at it as a collectors point of view. Gifoie 30 will cost 100 plus pd. Why waste a slot.

But if we're looking at it as a "collectors point of view", why not make every item in the game easily obtainable?

Bottom line is, you don't need level 30 techs to clear all the content in the game. It's an end-game/completionist kind of aspiration.

We're hunters. We hunt items. We like to hunt items that have value. We don't benefit from reducing the value of the items we hunt.

So you really think this would be game breaking/hurt the economy

P.S. how do you hunt level 30 techs. Lol

Certain level 30 techniques have a bit of a "legendary" status and this would completely destroy this kind of feeling, which I don't think is a good idea.

Gifoie 30 is one of the best things you can get for your FOmar or FOnewearl. It's super rare and super useful, and therefore super expensive, which it deserves to be. And even if you don't have the technique, you can just slap on a Tech unit. Yes, you spend a slot, but you still get the same effect.

Last edited:
Honestly the difference between level 30 and 29 is not much, but the level 30 techs are so rare that you will never find one of anything but resta, deband, shifta, zalure, jellen,..

But you will find a million weapons and items.

Recommend making level 30 techs all equally as common as resta/zalure/deband/shifta/jellen.

After 200 hours of play not one level 30 tech outside of above which are very common..

The point is at some time you should be able to max out your character .. not make it impossible to.

But you will find a million weapons and items.

Yeah but the type of weapons and items are a thing that matters as well. For example I think there is only 1 100hit charge vulcan on this server or so IIRC. I mean don't quote me on it but meh. Only a few 100 hit swords as well. Pretty sure there is only 1 100 hit hell rifle on here as well.

At the same time its not like I've found anything more than a 15 hit girasole, 15 hit soul banish, the easier 1/2 of MM with 20 hit on my own without the server's events helping me and making it possible to have my 50 hit girasole, 30 hit holy ray, 30 hit zanba, 30 hit tyrell's parasols, and so on. While letting me build up to more. The server has dropped 5 or so limiters in games I've made in the past that I didn't get and now 2 PGFs as well. So its safe to say that w/o events and shit I wouldn't be as well off as I am weapon wise.

So thinking about that I could argue that maybe it shouldn't cost an arm or a leg to max level such ''complex'' spells like: a fucking single fireball, cool breeze, or thunderbolt and it wouldn't hurt to make those items event stuff even if it lowers their value a but gi and ra are a different things and not "simple" spells. So it isn't that bad to reduce the value of those 3 IMO.

Not like foie, barta, and zonde are breaking anything even if they are heavier damage than their counter parts on a single target.

Last edited:
Exactly. The techs already do under damage honestly ..

having decently rare things is nice, sometimes. Someone was saying over on pso-world the megid level 30 is rarer than the most rare weapon, however it is not the most powerful by any means (compare to rare sword, gun, etc).

Last edited:
Back