LEVEL 200 MAG 24 HOUR GIVEAWAY!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Wolfconee, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Wolfconee

Wolfconee Member

That's right folks, i've taken the liberty of buying 5 of CWoods reputable Mags and am now raffling them off on my twitch channel for free! On 2/12/20 2:00PM EST i'll be hosting a 24 hour Psycho Wand hunt on my channel and every six hours will be doing a drawing. The winner will receive a Level 200 Mag of their choice either MIND or POW! I have Sato, Rati, and Nidra all waiting for a new home all I ask is that I can find your username on Twitch in my followers section. I hope to see a lot of new players there and hope I can help you to happier hunting by giving you something you'll be able to use forever! Thanks in advanced and I hope to see you there.

Twitch.tv/Wolfcone
    Ps I promise this is my last twitch promotion. I just want to give a thank you to all the support i've gotten in the only five days i've been playing. I hope to see you all there! Sato_transparent.png :3

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    Yuffie, beev, Boxbreak and 4 others like this.
  2. Chuckleface

Chuckleface Member

Might have to drop by and say hello. Another note, you said "On 2/12/20 EST" but didn't give a time, if there is a specific time I mean.

Twitch name: McChuckleface

Harborer of Hope likes this.
  3. Wolfconee

Wolfconee Member

I'll be going live at 2:00PM est thanks for catching that.

Harborer of Hope and Zorua like this.
  4. Wolfconee

Wolfconee Member

First winner is in two hours! Join us in lobby 14!

Harborer of Hope likes this.
  5. Harborer of Hope

Harborer of Hope That Others May Live! Staff Member

BRILLIANT! Best of luck!
    Twitch: Sithikat

6. CageyRabbit

CageyRabbit Member

Guildcard:
    Thanks for the follow last night!

Twitch: CageyRabbit

Wolfconee and Harborer of Hope like this.