letting any class equip the walls

Rune

Guildcard
Talking about hunter wall, Ranger wall, and force wall of course.

-Red ring exists and fully out class session these in every way
-Any ra that gets rr is not gonna wear Ranger wall.
-Red ring is end game anyway, yet Rangers get the main plus of it 139 levels before anyone else.
-Red ring isn't gonna lose value and the walls are a pd item or so anyway.

it'd make s-parts 2.01 useless :0

It'd also be a very significant buff to classes that can't use S-Parts.
All FOs, HUney and HUmar would get a big boost from this.

idk about this m8

but all those classes can already use rr in the end so the buff only really is nothing but making it so new players don't have a huge 40pd+ wall to cross late game, and s-parts are made useless in the end by rr anyway and only good on 2 characters.

actually thinking about this more and no. ra wall sort of makes 90% of the shields you can put on a ra at level 41 worthless

180 takes quite a while
and RR is pretty OP!!!
:0

yep and figure ra wall being a mini red ring does sort of make using any other shield on a ra sort of pointless. So I guess buffing this would bring the value of more than just s-parts down, which could make it harder for new players to build up their wealth anyway.

I think if anything we should boost the level req for the walls because of RA wall being so op.

Allowing other classes to use is a big change, 20 ATA is ALOT.

I definitely wouldn't do this, it'd definitely devalue RR (you have no idea) and make every shield useless.

It's the reason RR was made to be level 180 -- to give other shields some sort of use. What would make far more sense balance wise would be to remove S-Parts and Ranger Wall, which I'm also not going to do.

Back