Lettering off when using widescreen

Hello all,

I am currently using Borderless Gaming for my widescreen windowed set up for PSO. Everything looks good except for the TTF completion screen. The character names are all moved to the left not aligned with the proper characters along with some item descriptions overlapping in the case of tech descriptions. Now I know this was essentially a 4:3 game that is being pushed for 16:9 so if it's something that can not be fixed I can live with that. But if there is a quick fix for this I would appreciate someone passing that along to me.

Thanks in advance

TTF cannot be fixed.

Tech descriptions, iirc, have nothing to do with your screen resolution. It's the font you picked. I THINK.

If you are talking about the congratulations screen, that's some adjustment to the position of the names.
I did those a while ago (sort of easy fix, just a bit tedious to find the values, like every other UI element positioning) but no idea if Tofuman put it on Ephinea... so yeah no quick fix (for you), that has to be Tofuman or Sodaboy.

Text in general has nothing to do with the resolution/aspect ratio.
What do you exactly mean by overlapping? The text saying cannot use or whatever it says when you can use it?
If it's that, that text is not part of the description window so not much to do but to change the techs desc to use less space...
However (as said) if you use a font too big nothing is gonna help you.

If you are talking about the congratulations screen, that's some adjustment to the position of the names.
I did those a while ago (sort of easy fix, just a bit tedious to find the values, like every other UI element positioning) but no idea if Tofuman put it on Ephinea... so yeah no quick fix (for you), that has to be Tofuman or Sodaboy.

Text in general has nothing to do with the resolution/aspect ratio.
What do you exactly mean by overlapping? The text saying cannot use or whatever it says when you can use it?
If it's that, that text is not part of the description window so not much to do but to change the techs desc to use less space...
However (as said) if you use a font too big nothing is gonna help you.

I use the default font that is used when I installed the client. I'll go through and mess around with the fonts when I get home. As for TTF then I can just deal with it. Thanks for the help everyone.

Back