Let's Play PSO! ... Again!?

GospelEXE

Hello all, GospelEXE here!

A few of you might know me from my YouTube LP, which I believe was the first one around at its time six and a half years ago (has it really been that long?) Lately I've been taking up a live stream on the GC version, but a few people were saying "Hey, you should play PSO: BB." I thought to myself "Hey, that's not a bad idea." With some of those comments coming from Reddit, I also noticed this new lovely community in a vanilla server, which is what I personally prefer. So I might perhaps take on this server as my primary stream game.

A little history on myself, I started PSO when it came out for the Dreamcast as Ver 1. Taking on a very awkward class as a "Melee" FOnewm at the time (since I didn't really know what I was doing), I have somehow managed to successfully hit level 100 on that version, which was the end of my journey there. Or so I thought... The Gamecube version came out, little did I know, which lead to hundreds of hours of my life being poured into this game. Watching a few LPs of other several games that I am a fan of, which include various RPGs especially, I decided to take on the challenge myself. The project lasted longer than I would have liked, but I got the job done for both, Episode I and Episode II. In the past, I have also played on SCHTHACK's servers, which lead into me being on and off of the game. Due to people requesting me to play on Blue Burst again and that option being eliminated, I was first considering PSO Eden due to CkarlBobadine's (A PSO speedrunner, which I might also do) stream yesterday. However, here I am now, many years later, getting back on my feet with the live streaming trend going on across the internet.

I do not have a lot of time nowadays to dedicate to this game, sadly. However, I hope to dedicate whatever time I can to play, chat, meet new people, and most importantly, have fun!

EDIT: Adding in my YouTube Channel and my Twitch.tv Channel. Thanks for the support!

Best,
GospelEXE

Welcome Gospel! Unfortunately I haven't personally seen your stream, but I wouldn't mind getting a link!

I started back on the dreamcast on Ver 1, a good old humar that had some nice blue spiked hair (What was I thinking?!) after all that time on the dreamcast, I too thought it was gone....and then the GC happened...and this time it was split screen...oh boy oh boy did many of my hours disappear!

I've ended up here somehow! so Welcome to Ephinea, good luck and happy hunting and I look forward to seeing you in game!

I thought I recognized your alias! I watched your lets play of PSO years ago. For sure get some PSOBB streaming I'd tune in.

Hey Gnome! Thank you for advertising this server to me. I await to see what's on it! I've added the Twitch.tv link stream for you and Tofuman. Speaking of which, glad to see that there is someone that recognizes me!

I'll be doing a test quality stream probably at the end of my work shift since I have my laptop on me. Had to run a few things to make sure things were good to go for running the game. Now to see how my laptop handles the game.

Hey Gospel! I was the one who posted in your reddit asking about what server you were going to play on. Glad to see you chose this one!

I really enjoy the vanilla experience and playing the game it was meant to play. I feel like keeping tradition to those standards would make me enjoy the game more than a bunch of random quests and features. Glad to be on board.

Back