Let's a hand of herbal Tea fans!

Komishiro85

Yea, not talking about illegal stuff, haha. I'm into medicinal (again, not illegal stuff lol). Those of you who do the illegal stuff, I will not judge you. But, I am talking about healing herbs. I made a tea blend of out Chamomile, Lavender, Scullcap, and Jamaican Hibiscus. Those 4 herbs are going to make some bomb tea. I buy herbs and I buy empty tea bags. I use that to make tea. I have a lot of different herbs that I use. Btw, Damiana is creates a potent Euphoria. I can only handle a little bit of that. You can order that stuff online. My favorite herb is Blue Vervain. That stuff will make you laugh and happy. It also acts as a blood purifier and detoxifier. It's really good for you. It also acts as a pain reliever. It relaxes your muscles, so you probably shouldn't be standing if you are going to be drinking a lot of that. I don't drink alcohol or anything, so I need something to drink lol. yea, I'm not a drinker and I don't do drugs. Nothing against anyone who smokes herbs lol. I just like mild relaxers. I also use herbs because I don't like pills. So, I use old remedies for healing. Though Macohna Brava will make you high and lower your blood pressure, so be very careful if you come across that stuff. I remember drinking it because I study herbs, and next minute I'm walking real slow and zoned out lol. Yea, it was a powerful herb, but I had no idea I was going to be zoned out like that off such a safe herb. But, if you have low blood pressure, that stuff wont be safe. I don't even mess with kava kava anymore. After I found out that it can be highly toxic to your liver, I stopped drinking it. I didn't want to harm myself. That stuff will make you drunk just like alcohol. It works the same way, though it can cause toxicity in high doses. It's good for anxiety, no doubt, but I wouldn't abuse that stuff until they find out what's causing people to get liver toxicity.

I just received my elderberry powder earlier that I ordered. That stuff has blockers in it (not drug blockers, but blockers against the flu). So, it actually stops the flu from reproducing. That stuff is good to drink. Just make sure you don't consume the raw form. When it's raw it acts like food poisoning. It has to be cooked. If anyone has questions about herbs, I can answer them. I've been studying into this stuff and own a lot of different herbs. I used to own a lot more. For those that claim Damiana is weak must be using hard drugs and have become used to that stuff. I made myself a lab rat for herbs so that I can help people. I wont do anything dangerous though. But that will relax you. You'll notice a heart beat for about 20 mins, then it's all mellow after that. So, you'll only notice your heart beat for a short time. But, it's light. It's not like MJ does to you. But, I don't mess with MJ. To each his own, though. I really don't mess with anything that stays in your system for too long. Heck, even vitamin C doesn't stay in your system for long, which is why you need it daily. I noticed I seen a video of a guy smoking out of tinfoil (tinfoil pipe).... Someone claimed it's poisonous.... I highly doubt that unless you're heating it with a blow torch. If that was true we would not be cooking with tinfoil. I don't smoke either, though. I just drink tea, lol. No, I don't smoke the tea :mad: haha!

Well, anyone else like tea? Sorry if it makes a grown man sound lame, but I enjoy tea to the max!

OMGosh!!!! I just realized something!! The topic name was supposed to say: Let's See a Hand of Herbal Tea Fans!! I forgot to add "See" In that sentence! Forgive my grammar!!

After reading your 'hi' thread to be quite honest I can't read another block of text for the next 24 hours but what I gatherd from ot read is you have a fnd loving of herbal tea. Which if I do say so myself I do also! Tea ftw.

Ok, so I want to share the results of the mix I just created with everyone. I used chamomile, skullcap, lavender, and Jamaican Hibiscus. The effects feel very mellow and nice and provide a nice buzz. It will make you laugh a little bit because of the skullcap. There is something inside skullcap that makes you feel giggly "giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity" ( sorry XD family guy moment). I am laughing right now as we speak as if I took in some laughing gas. I can't stop laughing lol. So, this combination provides a very nice euphoria, lots of random laughing, and a very chill feel to it.

Do not operate machinery with this stuff if you plan on living to tell your experience of this mixture lol. You might feel somewhat fumbly, but it's perfectly normal. I am not getting any crazy heartbeats or anything, so it's basically just a nice buzzy feeling with lots of joy and happiness. I think I discovered a drug that can save the world! Ok, maybe that is a bit extreme, but I feel good and I'm super happy! I noticed it took away most of my pains and headache I was having. You might still have a slight headache, but most of the pain is starting to ease away. But, I noticed I'm feeling somewhat ticklish. That's from the skullcap. I'm very sensitive to medication, so it will pretty much be ok for anyone to take unless you are allergic to any of these ingredients. Also, I don't mess with pills. I am forced to take a baby aspirin every day because I was in the hospital In the past for A-Fib (heart was stuttering and they had no idea why). I'm ok now though. I've been doing great ever since. It was random when I got that. But it went away. They were going to keep me in the hospital but it went away so they let me go home :) Normally people who are drinkers get A-Fib or people who mess with lots of caffeine. It wont happen to everyone, only a small percent. It mostly happens to old people, so I have no idea how it happened to me...

Anyways, the Tea mixture turned out amazing. I do a lot of reading online on chemical compounds within plants, and read about what can and can't be mixed. They say Damiana, Macohna Brava, and skullcap (I don't like to spell it that way but auto correct is on. It can be spelled s.cullcap as well and is more famous in that spelling because it's a nickname for it's plant genus) have similar compounds to the THC structure, but they are not the same so the plants are legal. They are much more mild but still great. Wait, I don't know if I would say Machona Brava is much more mild because I was pretty zoned out after drinking the tea (which I no longer drink lol).

If anything in my sentence came out funky, blame then skullcap lol.

Spuz, I appreciate your willing to read my intense posts lol. You're the only one crazy enough who will read all of my long posts lol. For that I am thankful. :)

Sucks that you have A-Fib but as long as you know how to deal with it. Haha, laughing gas is a right ball of .... laughter, but I generally prefer 'other highs'.

Wait wait wait, s.cullcap is not the same family tree but It's still has compunds and the structure thc based? Hmmm, ok, I want this tea ^^

XD yea, supposedly the side effects of using too much s.cullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora, which is the species name) is laughter and confusion, and who don't like to laugh XD

If you want something similar to mj, the most powerful and closest thing is Macohna Brava. I haven't tried Pedicularis Densiflora (Indian Warrior) yet. It is supposed to be the most powerful of the pedicularis family, but I heard people get used to it too quick so they recommend using pedicularis groenlandica (elephants head).

Hey, I don't have A-Fib anymore. I used to and that was for less than a day. It was listed as spontaneous :) But, I'm doing great now :)

Back