League of Legends

Don't be Sklyar and go silent boy in games.

I got to plat only using pings.

I actually see people (mostly supports) completely throw games by not shutting the fuck up in chat and making dumb calls all game every game.

ie: I've seen some supports that would be ranked an entire tier higher if they just shut up and get carried rather than trying to make all the calls.

ie: I've seen some supports that would be ranked an entire tier higher if they just shut up and get carried rather than trying to make all the calls.

I always thought it was ADC/Jungle making with the "won't shut the fuck up" and massively bad baron/drag calls. :D

Tell you what kid. Add me. If you do voice chat which I highly recommend, hop in it. League is about communication. Don't be Sklyar and go silent boy in games. I doubt I'll carry since I don't have the care to try hard anymore but I still like to win.

Sorry dad, I have scripts if I really wanted to elo climb, but my care for that game is also on life support at the moment...like I said, the server move a year+ ago really killed the game for me, when 110ms is the very BEST you can hope for, and your competition is always 20-60ms... And league with scripts is just botting. So I said fuck it.

End on a meme paps.

f37e6b74423aca1e7a7632a072c69b64b9a194d76e60aebb7f4bbbbdbae0a7d8.jpg

I mean, that's not the only MOBA I played obviously. I played Smite, a little Paragon, and Vainglory.

I always thought it was ADC/Jungle making with the "won't shut the fuck up" and massively bad baron/drag calls. :D

Sorry dad, I have scripts if I really wanted to elo climb, but my care for that game is also on life support at the moment...like I said, the server move a year+ ago really killed the game for me, when 110ms is the very BEST you can hope for, and your competition is always 20-60ms... And league with scripts is just botting. So I said fuck it.

End on a meme paps.

f37e6b74423aca1e7a7632a072c69b64b9a194d76e60aebb7f4bbbbdbae0a7d8.jpg
Holy shit...!! So much QQ... so much salt... waay too many excuses...

Camille is a little strong. I got the hang of her in one game, and I can already tell that she's going to get nerfs to her durability.
Yeah from what I've seen, she can survive a lot of punishment while building dmg only items.

I hate when that you want mid primary, but end up with other lane like bot. I get that all the time. I mean come on, I want to play Viktor mid.

I hate when that you want mid primary, but end up with other lane like bot. I get that all the time. I mean come on, I want to play Viktor mid.

At least you're not getting ADC then dealing with some troll in the support role, picking something that was in professional play yet completely refusing to play the role.

Even the pros buy a sightstone and use it. These players somehow manage to fail at that.

I heard the new skins are coming. God, my wallet is getting empty. Blood Moon Jhin looks pretty cool.

I miss old graves too ;_; He was my favorite adc

RIP My adc lane, the new meta with Rakan & Xayah took over. Unless if I could do Dank Star with Varus, sure.

Want to keep this thread alive. Has anyone played Kayn? I played him, he was a cool hybrid champion.

Back