Lavis Cannon to Double Cannon Need Advice and Info

ShadowArtist

Guildcard
i need info..

Ok So, I finally have TWO Syncestas, and two Lavis Cannons, one has some % but NO Hit %, the second Lavis Cannon I have has 15% Dark and 20% HIT (obtained through trading 74 Pds)
What I am trying to find out is: is it worth using a Lavis Cannon with 20% Hit to make a Double Cannon?

See I mainly solo and just would like to use Double Cannon in Ruins Ultimate or Seabed Ultimate.
**I've already spect over 1000+ hours hunting red slimes with a Redria Humar or Tollaws with a Purplenum RAmarl...with no luck finding another Lavis Cannon drop
And well I don't think I have to luck or the energy to do another 2000 hrs needed to keep hunting for one with 20% hit that can be tekked to 30% hit... that to be seems as remote as finding a valuable diamond ring on the ground of a Wal Mart parking lot.... so the likely hood of ever finding Lavis Cannon drop with 20% hit that can be tekked to 30% hit is extremely unlikely, and damn I have other games on Switch l love to play and limited free time etc due to my physical and mental health where I just need a break from games for a bit

Now my plan is to use PD's/PC's to raise a Lavis Cannon or Double Cannon's Dark to 100% and maybe A.beast to 100% like should i just make the Double Cannon out of the 20% Hit Lavis Cannon, or would it be alright or not a good idea?

((I have all of 28 PDs total, because of trading for some gear or other things I really needed,
so there's no way I can afford to bid up to 200 PDs or 500 PDs in some auction whenever someone finds a Lavis Cannon with 30% hit or higher... so that's a no go for me))
So should I make my 20% Hit Lavis Cannon into a Double Cannon or would it not be worth it?

Hey, check out Phelix's Combo Calculator on PSOstats: https://psostats.com/combo-calculator

you should be able to put in everything and get these answers for yourself!

(I personally have no clue for double cannon)
I tried using that, but it's a very confusing to me, like I want to know from any other players is how would a Double Cannon with 20% hit handle over all in Ruins Ultimate or in Seabead Very Hard and Ult? in solo mode, would it's attacks mostly always hit.. do the miss alot? do decent damage? like that kind of thing...

like should I hold off turning my Lavis Cannon with 20% Hit into a Double Cannon and spend another 500 to 1000 hours hunting for another Lavis Cannon in the hope an untekked one drops with 20% hit that can be tekked up to 30% hit that calculator doesn't tell me that

Psostats Combo Calculator was designed specifically to answer your question, you should really take 5 minutes to try to understand how it works.
It is not very complicated but very helpful; as you can see it shows you how often you will miss and if you can kill an enemy in one combo.

I simulated damages in one person mode ultimate against some Ruins and Seabed monsters with a Normal-Hard-Hard combo attack.
Character is a Humar Lv 200 with max atp/ata wearing red ring and using zallure 15.

Double Cannon 20%hit 0%attributes:
double cannon 0 dark.png

then for a Double Cannon 20%Hit 100%Attributes
double cannon 100dark.png

When you modify to 30%Hit only the accuracy on Sinow Zele second attack jump to 88%. So as you can see: 20 or 30 hit won't make a huge difference.

Last edited:
When you modify to 30%Hit only the accuracy on Sinow Zele second attack jump to 88%. So as you can see: 20 or 30 hit won't make a huge difference.

Funnily enough, neither does 0% Hit!

100D30H:

USvsczc.png

100D:

cm2tY9l.png

The only difference here is some shorter combo kills which - let's be real - you probably don't care about given how the conversation has gone in here & on the discord earlier.

Just pop out your S-Reds, don't even need zalure. Or hit. Just spheres on a given Double Cannon. With no hit. Which like I mentioned in discord, it's too low so I wouldn't do it personally but hey man, it's your Photon Drops. Just don't bring it outside of EP1 one person mode & expect it to neatly kill stuff

hmm ok.. lol **if or when i have played in a team** i usually use my ES Sword with it's paralysis special and switch to Red Slicer when needed,
double sabers are situational and everyone else nukes things too fast usually, so I wouldn't really use any double saber all that much if in a team anyways

Back