Launch Day OG fan happy to be here!

MadMike0082

Ive been obsessed with this game since the demo disc came in a magazine back in 1999-2000.... Standing outside Sears on launch day to get the game and strategy guide with my brother in law then taking 4 days off work and grinding to lvl 76 or so..... Finding my first Spread Needle.... seeing people discover how to feed Mags....

I could go on forever, but I just wanted to say hello and thank you to all of you who make this server run in any way. I played for years over at Schatk (spelling?) server prior to it imploding and now I finally have some time and a new Surface Pro so the first thing I did was find the best PSO server and got the game going....

Ill post my in game guild card info etc shortly if anyone wants to hook up and chat about the game while killing the dragon for the 9 millionth time (still never gets old for me).

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!

PS -and all other Phantasy Star Online iterations of course, praying for PSO2 in the US before 2030... ; (

Ive been obsessed with this game since the demo disc came in a magazine back in 1999-2000.... Standing outside Sears on launch day to get the game and strategy guide with my brother in law then taking 4 days off work and grinding to lvl 76 or so..... Finding my first Spread Needle.... seeing people discover how to feed Mags....

I could go on forever, but I just wanted to say hello and thank you to all of you who make this server run in any way. I played for years over at Schatk (spelling?) server prior to it imploding and now I finally have some time and a new Surface Pro so the first thing I did was find the best PSO server and got the game going....

Ill post my in game guild card info etc shortly if anyone wants to hook up and chat about the game while killing the dragon for the 9 millionth time (still never gets old for me).

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!

PS -and all other Phantasy Star Online iterations of course, praying for PSO2 in the US before 2030... ; (
Yeah buddy! Welcome to Ephinea!

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!

Eeeeeee! *POUNCES and hugs Mikeys-san warmly!* ALWAYS wonderful hearing how Old Guard Dreamcasters Geek out finding one of their Fave games is not only still around....but they can PLAY IT AGAIN ONLINE! <3 Sadly, mew was 2 weeks late for launch day due to her uncertainty of her ability to play on par with a World community...Not knowing her intrepid tenacity would ultimately force her to join >=3. SCHT was where MOST if not All of us here had called Home...until....the BETRAYAL. No one really 'QUITS' PSO...So chances of you bumping into old battle buddies from years back are pretty high! =3 Let us know what in-game name you has so we know Who to POUNCE on SIGHT! >=3 Welcome Home!!

Eeeeeee! *POUNCES and hugs Mikeys-san warmly!* ALWAYS wonderful hearing how Old Guard Dreamcasters Geek out finding one of their Fave games is not only still around....but they can PLAY IT AGAIN ONLINE! <3 Sadly, mew was 2 weeks late for launch day due to her uncertainty of her ability to play on par with a World community...Not knowing her intrepid tenacity would ultimately force her to join >=3. SCHT was where MOST if not All of us here had called Home...until....the BETRAYAL. No one really 'QUITS' PSO...So chances of you bumping into old battle buddies from years back are pretty high! =3 Let us know what in-game name you has so we know Who to POUNCE on SIGHT! >=3 Welcome Home!!

I appreciate the welcomes! I am def in need of some pals cause I cant find a lowbie game to join and I'm really struggling to get some levels under my belt.

Welcome! You'll feel right at home here.

I am also from SCHTServ and you'll find getting off the ground here to be a bit easier.

I appreciate the welcomes! I am def in need of some pals cause I cant find a lowbie game to join and I'm really struggling to get some levels under my belt.
Yes, Sadly the Grind is Real! lol. Unfortunately you JUST missed the week of the month we are graced with a %150 exp boost. Think it's every 4th week our server gods have enabled the boost as a treat for being an Awesome Community <3. (Hopefully =P). There are often a Gaggle of devout players who thrive on halping lowbies cut their fangs and become lethal predators on their own >=3. If your mew spots you, she herself will halp! <3

If you see me online, just poke me and I'll boost you through some TTF or something to get some early levels out of the way for you.

Ended up meeting a few people last night including JuJu, and had a blast. Made a couple new friends , got a lot of cool gear / rares , and had that amazing feeling of meeting people and sharing stuff with each other. There is just something about this game....

I have played the Japanese version a bit. I definitely hope they EVENTUALLY release it here... like seriously. OR even do something like blue burst or something.. if they don't wanna keep supporting it. I don't see how hard it would be to just make an English site and let us play. I don't think they would have to even make new servers if they didn't want too.

Welcome bro, i <3 this game too.

Back