Last but not the least >^w^<

MEIERLINK

Vampire Gothic Lolita ADN Mutated
Guildcard
It's a bit late to introduce myself, because I' started playing on Ephinea since the 2022 summer, but I'm starting to speak in the forum and many of you on the lobby, I know, ask yourself this question : who is this deadly cool redhead HUnewearl ? >^w^<

ML.jpg

Know that MEIERLINK is THE true vampire Goth ADN Mutated girl. But behind this character, there is a french guy who discovered the universe of Phantasy Star on the Sega Megadrive 16 bits with the magnificent Phantasy Star 2 (1989) , which I played a lot with my friend, and then, the followings games PSIII - Generations of Doom - and PSIV - The End of Millennium -.

Therefore, you can imagine how we were excited to play Phantasy Star on the Sega Dreamcast ?! And we were not disappointed : At that time, the game was incredible ! How to tell the social experience on lobby and the discovery of the first area Forest with his final boss the Dragon ?!

So, i play PSO since the very beginning on the Dreamcast v1 EU, in 2001. Then, i continued my wanderings with the US V2 which allowed me to continue level progression without waiting for the EU version which arrived too late. Of course, i bought PSO v2 EU, and PSO Gamecube. Finally i played on Schthack.

At the beginning of the 2000's, on PSO Dreamcast and Game Cube, i did not have an internet connection. The secrets of this game were forbidden to me. Nowadays, we can realize the richness and all the possibilities it can offer us. So I think I'm here for a long time. There is always something new to do, to find, to develop and, above all, i love the simple joy of a walk in the lush landscapes of Ragol while slaying monsters ...>^w^<...

I am member of the French team MOTHERBRAIN (new members are welcome) but I like to play solo. If you see me on lobby, don't hesitate, talk to me, even if I don't speak English very well. But be scared, cause i can suck your blood >^w^<

See you soon on Ragol !

Back