Do you want more banners

• No, I like it how it is.

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Yes, but cut out the junk rares.

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters

Odgar

Guildcard
While I do like that the junk rares no longer show, I miss seeing other mid-high end rares. Things like V-Units, higher end weapons/armors/shields and other things that have value on the market.

I feel that this was a good change but was some what of an overkill by only showing uber drops.

Before this change, I'd occasionally see a game titled B > whatever the drop was, I actually found some business that way myself. I guess each item would have to be picked and chosen manually. God/units, probably not worth. Heavenly/units, maybe not. Heavenly/arms, yes.

I think a couple things could be added to the list. Lame, Heaven Striker, V502, ?Yunchang/DLS/Zanba?. Maybe one or two others.

Rather find a middle-ground than pick one of the two extremes for banners

Last edited:
Perhaps add a filtering system? With the default setting being what it is now, the player could also choose to see more banner drops from different item tiers. Something like that.

I like a quieter banner but yeah, maybe add a couple of rare things back

If the goal is to only have "uber"-tier drops appear on banners, that's fine, but something like a high-hit Lame definitely counts as "uber". Maybe make it so certain items at or above 25 or so hit (HS, Lame, whatever) show up as banners? That way, if there's an HS banner, you know it's a damn good one.

Before this change, I'd occasionally see a game titled B > whatever the drop was, I actually found some business that way myself. I guess each item would have to be picked and chosen manually. God/units, probably not worth. Heavenly/units, maybe not. Heavenly/arms, yes.
On occasion, mew'll often spot a trade room or PD shop....or MAG shop and try to draw attention to it...esp. if its a weekday and traffic is slow and wouldn't get a nibble otherwise...then again weekend trade banners don't hurt either! =P =3.

Back